Re: [ARSCLIST] Studer A-807 manual pdf? Anyone?

Some of the techs at RNZ and the commercial techs, ex-RNZ, had the manuals,
because they are SO secret!  I will try and get you a link to help you Dave, or
at least an email.

Cheers
Marie (last day at USM, July 14........)

Quoting "Richard L. Hess" <arclists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Studer should publish this in 2010 when the cease to support the
> machine. Until then, they will be happy to sell you a big red book.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard
>
> Richard L. Hess                   email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Aurora, Ontario, Canada       (905) 713 6733     1-877-TAPE-FIX

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Sound Engineer/Sound Consultant
Center for Oral History & Cultural Heritage
University of Southern Mississippi
Phone: 601-266-6514
Mobile: 601-329-6911