Re: [ARSCLIST] Archiving at double speed

"Good quality" is somewhat relative.  For comparisons on various sample-rate
converters, see here:

http://src.infinitewave.ca/

I believe the Sequoia engine is the same as Samplitude's...  Correct me
Richard, if I'm wrong...

Anyway, I don't want to distract from the original thread - sample-rate
conversion aside, there are plenty of other reasons *not* to use
double-speed digitization.

Cheers!

Rob Poretti
Sascom - Toronto
vox.905.825.5373    fax.905.469.1129     cel.905.580.2467
www.sascom.com