Re: [ARSCLIST] Billboard Charts

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lewis" <davlew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Now I'm going to have to see if I can find either the data on my
12" Rainbow or the disc itself! I'm fairly sure mine WASN'T numbered
8000...and IIRC it had handwritten, under-the-label matrix numbers,
as did the Rainbows mastered at Rodeheaver's operation, rather than
the handwritten in-the-runout numbers on Gennett productions. I also
record it being an instrumental disc...maybe trombone?

...stevenc
http://users.interlinks.net/stevenc/