To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 12:43 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Stereo records.

Yes, where would I have come up with this? We all stand on other's shoulders. But even if I didn't read VTV and other fine publications, the observant tube collector can spot a Euro tube in American clothing. The worst is opening up a new eBay purchase to realize you just paid $40 for a counterfeit Telefunken, a Russian tube that can be had for $4.
Phillip
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>