Re: [ARSCLIST] Stereo records.

Next time you make it to a truck rally, make a recording for us. Remember the train records? You could do trucks with no mufflers.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Fine"
yes, indeed! The worst are the rolling ghetto-blaster cars. On the Ampex list, discussion turned once to some sort of anti-bass wave generator that would cause the transducers (they're not really speakers, more low-frequency shakers) to feed back until they exploded. When those cars roll up on me, I think about the one time I went to a monster truck "rally." The featured event was "Stomping" on a bunch of souped-up little cars like these bass-fiends drive.