Re: [ARSCLIST] Stereo records.

Matt Sohn wrote:

You are no doubt referring to the "CDingle". Which lives on in the 3"
recordable discs you can buy at Office Max to put your business' website
onto (they hold about 20min of .WAV files. there are also "CD Businesscards"
that will fit into your wallet, but I haven't tried those yet.

I've used both the 3" mini-CD and the business-card style (in two flavors). They record in most writers and play in most readers. They fail in slot-loaders and require an adapter in caddy drives - but I think I may have the last surviving caddy drives. <G>

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/