Re: [ARSCLIST] Bluegrass repository?

At 3:41 PM -0400 6/16/06, Robert Hodge wrote:
Comment Withdrawn With Apologies.
 I used to know better! Might Still...

i too withdraw my comments with apologies. it is ignorance on my part to have passed the anonymous quotes on, period, and meant no harm or offense to anyone at rounder, or the company. that said, the anonymous person seems to have a handle on things and will remain anonymous. maybe they were one of rounder's mistakes, i do not know and don't purport their situation to be reflective of any other person's experiences.

the bluegrass museum has no knowledge of this thread or situation and, to my knowledge, has no recordings in their collection with such notations. they were not the source of this statement. they remain the best place for the recordings to be donated.

once again, i deeply apologize to mr. spottswood and others at rounder for my slip in judgement on this posting.

pay attention to the sutra below.

--
w/best regards,
seva