Re: [ARSCLIST] Rounder response

I am impressed with this response - and wonder if the anonymous person would care to elucidate the specifics (offlist of course)... I wouldn't blame them for remaining anon, but if that person could be instrumental in getting the offended party paid it would maybe make up for the original sentiment. 'Twould also be interesting to hear of the Bluegrass Museum has anything labeled Not for Rounder in their collections...

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689