  From: David Lennick
  To: 78-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 11:42 AM
  Subject: [78-l] Viva vinyl...forwarded from ARSClist

  An interesting article from "The Business Online" from the U.K.

  Back in the groove

  Technology Editor Tony Glover reports how in the iPod age the record
  industry is going forward by returning to the days of vinyl. BESET by
  digital piracy and increasing customer reluctance to pay for CDs, the
  music industry is fighting back with its latest technology - black vinyl
  records.

  <edit>