From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roderic G Stephens
Sent: 06 June 2006 21:23
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Vanguard Classics reappears in 2 cd sets

I'm another devotee of the Commands, especially the
Pittsburgh/Steinberg recordings. Mine are all the reel
to reel releases that I've collected through the
years.  The string sound of the Rach #2 Symphony is
some of the sweetest I've ever heard.

Rod Stephens

--- Roger and Allison Kulp <thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx>

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the postmaster@xxxxx : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.