Re: [ARSCLIST] Vanguard Classics reappears in 2 cd sets

I'm another devotee of the Commands, especially the
Pittsburgh/Steinberg recordings. Mine are all the reel
to reel releases that I've collected through the
years.  The string sound of the Rach #2 Symphony is
some of the sweetest I've ever heard.

Rod Stephens

--- Roger and Allison Kulp <thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx>