Re: [ARSCLIST] humidification treatment for acetate tape

You mean there's a method other than holding your finger against the tape and
pushing it onto the playback head for thirty minutes? Only method that worked with
one tape I was sent (which was the "as aired" Stan Freberg Show #1, the one that
never circulates).

dl