[ARSCLIST] humidification treatment for acetate tape

A participant on this list once described a humidification treatment for
brittle and/or fluted acetate tape.  I’d be grateful if someone would
re-post the details of that treatment or direct me to the original post.
I'd also be interested in hearing any opinions about the efficacy of this
method.

Thank you and best wishes,

Danny

Daniel Sbardella
The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
40 Lincoln Center Plaza
New York, NY  10023

212.870.1609