[ARSCLIST] Mention of "Zaidee Townsend Stewart" in early classical music discography?

Besides enjoying listening to early jazz, another hobby of mine is
genealogy.

In tracing back my wife's family, I discovered a distant cousin of
hers who, in the early 1900's, was a fairly accomplished operatic-
style singer in Philadelphia. In the Philadelphia area newspapers of
that era there is periodic mention of her and her performances --
though she probably was not nationally or internationally famous,
she was obviously well-known in Philadelphia.

So I'm curious to know if she ever appeared on any early operatic
recordings, either as a soloist or as part of a chorus?

Her name is Zaidee Townsend (married name Stewart -- she used both
names), born ca. 1870 and died ca. 1955. She likely did not sing
professionally after the 1920's or so.

Since I know nothing about early classical recordings, I throw this
out in hopes someone here has access to discographical information
that might locate any recordings she may have participated in.

Thanks.

Jon Noring

(p.s., here's one example of a newspaper clip about Zaidee Townsend
(Stewart):

Bucks County Gazette , City Bristol, Pennsylvania 02 May 1913, image
0001, REVIEWS OF EVENTS AT COUNTY SEAT Interesting Correspondence from
our Doylestown Representative, Doylestown, April 30. "Musically
inclined people in the county seat are still adding congratulation
after congratulation to those prominent in the affairs of the
Doylestown Choral Union, for the eleventh annual concert of the union,
held last Thursday night, was the best ever given by the association.
In addition to the leading vocal lights of the county seat, Mrs.
Zaidee Townsend Stewart, of Philadelphia, and J. Ellsworth Slifer, of
Easton, bass, were in the cast. The other solo parts were taken by
Miss Pauline M. Montagne, Soprano; Mrs. C. Louis Siegler, alto, and
Charles Schabinger, tenor. The orchestra was composed of members of
the celebrated Philadelphia orchestra and added much to the enjoyment
of the occasion. The audience was enthusiastic from the opening
number, "Pilgrims Chorus" from Wagner's Tannebauser, on through the
following program; soprano solo and chorus from Gonoud's "Gallia"
piano solo, " Andante Spianate Polonaise" op. 22, by Chopin, rendered
by Miss Ruth Grim, a young though brilliant pianist who will doubtless
become one of the leading pianists of the county. The chorus then
sang, without accompaniment, two well known songs, "The Rosary", by
Nevin, and "Kerry Dance," by Molley, after which came the principal
and closing number of the program, "Christoforus," written by Joseph
Rheinberger. In this was the best of the evening, the trio sung by
Miss La Montagne, Mrs. Siegler and Mrs. Stewart.")