Re: [ARSCLIST] S-S-S and tape baking

Mwcpc6@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Obviously mixing types of tape on a single reel is not good practice and
> nobody on this list would do that,

Ahem.

Hey..in those days, who knew? And of course we all bought generic reels and boxes to
house our compilation tapes. If you made up tapes for on-air use, chances are you mixed
brands..made more sense.

Since I know the problems are there, I run old tapes through my fingers outside the head
assembly to find the potentially sticky sections.

dl