Re: [ARSCLIST] The future of analog (fwd)

Now that has given me a good laugh, and believe you me, I needed that!  Not a
bad idea, become a crook in the USA........ummmmm......won't work for me!

Quoting phillip holmes <insuranceman@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> If you sell something, don't give a receipt (and deny everything).  If you
> give a receipt, make it very nebulous.  That's how crooks do it.  Maybe
> that's how the honest folk will do it eventually (because of the legal
> crooks).

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Sound Engineer/Sound Consultant
Center for Oral History & Cultural Heritage
University of Southern Mississippi
Phone: 601-266-6514
Mobile: 601-329-6911