Re: [ARSCLIST] lateral cut switch

It's easy to insert a phase reversal switch between the tone-arm and the
pre-amp. I had the engineers at CHFI make me one on the turntable I was using
for transferring 78s (never mind how I managed to justify that!) and had
another engineer at CJRT do one for the Technics (this was portable). Later
when I was getting my old Dynaco pre-amp serviced I had the repairman do a
phase reversal in it..he just used the tape loop switch, which wasn't ever
used.

dl