[ARSCLIST] commercial - new 78 rpm auction list now available

Hi Everyone,

Auction #115 "A Record Haul" is now available for mailing.  Here are some of the highlights:

Five inch concert cylinders
Brown wax cylinders
Berliner discs
Presidential and political records
Fourteen inch Pathe discs
A selection of early labels
Historical and personality 78s
Books, magazines and sheet music
Old magazine advertising on a variety of subjects
Jazz and blues rarities
A collection of jazz related paper items
1920s and 1930s dance bands
Country, western and hillbilly 78s
Classical vocal, instrumental and orchestral rarities
Many Victor Grand Prize Red seals
New old stock of Edison Diamond Discs
Nearly new Blue Amberol cylinders
and much, much more.....

Visit our website at www.thoseoldrecords.com and turn to the "What's New" page for more details and a picture gallery of some of the highlights.  The auction list is free - to receive a copy, just send a request to hawthorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or phone/fax (916) 773-4727.  Please be sure to include your postal mailing address.

Special for ARSC list members!  If you have not received one of our lists previously, please request our 10% New Bidder Discount Coupon.

Thanks!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com