Re: [ARSCLIST] Orphan works.

From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Dear All,

I have visions of mental asylums becoming the largest source of income for
the record companies. It seems they own the copyright to the rocking back-and-
forth and humming that some inmates seem to do incessantly. The needle drop
charges are horrendous, but the performances are compulsive, and it all adds
up.

Kind regards,

George