Re: [ARSCLIST] Fw: Funerary Violin?

A friend in NY now claims that it is, and that "a friend of a friend" is
the perpetrator.  Of course that could be an urban legend too.

Dick

David Lewis <davlew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>
05/23/2006 08:24 PM
Please respond to
davlew@xxxxxxxxxxxx

ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [ARSCLIST] Fw: Funerary Violin?

I have a feeling it is a hoax. His picture of Herr Hieronymous
Gratchenfleiss is actually one of the concert promoter J.P. Salomon.

Uncle Dave