[ARSCLIST] Conference Photoshow

Hi all

Here is a photoshow I made of some of the conference.  Sorry that some of the
pictures are a little grainy....too far away with my wee flash, I guess!  Just
follow the link - sometines it will tell you to install ActiveX (I think), a
yellow bar at the top and even macromedia flash player.....just do it!  I hope
you enjoy, plus, I hope I got all the names right.  It includes music too.

http://www.photoshow.net/watch/Hw4Ur7Qv

Post link into your browser, and away you go, hopefully!

Cheers

Marie

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Sound Engineer/Sound Consultant
Center for Oral History & Cultural Heritage
University of Southern Mississippi
Phone: 601-266-6514
Mobile: 601-329-6911