Re: [ARSCLIST] Contact list; was - CBC representative to ARSC-

I think that the default should be to include the email address. I think most people that go to the conferences and sessions might be interested in contacting each other. "During the question period of the session you said, "xxx" I didn't have a chance to ask you about it then but I was wondering why you thought xxx vs yyy?"

The scenarios go on.

Probably on the registration form there should be a check box to EXCLUDE email from publication.

I'm actually more concerned about my home address being published than my email address and, in fact, have a UPS Store mailbox (accepts FedEx/UPS as well as mail) so that my home address can be kept confidential.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Richard