Re: [ARSCLIST] National Recording Preservation Board (NRPB) Study

On Wed, 17 May 2006, James L Wolf wrote:

> What are the plans to re-issue this Groucho Marx record? My 8-year-old son is a
big Marx Bros. fan and I'd like to get this for him. Thanks.

Wow, maybe we might be able to sell a few. The original 10 inch disc was
reissued on LP by YPR featuring other contributions by Walter Hendl, Tom
Glazer, et al. I also believe it was reissued on a CD with most of the
known Groucho recordings including his Mikado...but I can't find the
reference at the moment.

If you want a copy of the Groucho, I have a fair transfer which I can
send. If of interest, just write me off list.

Karl