Re: [ARSCLIST] Things will be HOT at the ARSC Conference!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Schurk" <wschurk@xxxxxxxxx>
> Mr. Bill sez:
>   I'm hot right here, right now in Bowling Green, OH. Just got back from a
record show in Toodledoo with mucho treasures. Can you say "vinyl
euphoria"??

Well, it's NOT hot...or even close...up here in the "frozen northland,"
where daily maximums are supposed to vary from 12 to 15 Celsius (that's
52 to 59 degrees in American money) for the next week. Also, my thoughts
are strictly shellac-based, and such ephemera seem to be "dying of
old age!"

Oh, how I wish I was in euphoria...