Re: [ARSCLIST] [78-l] Bobby Blue Bland in Seattle

 I might add that Dimitriou's is only 5 blocks from the Red Lion Hotel.

Cary Ginell
Sound Thinking Music Research
soundthink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just found out that Bobby Blue Bland will be playing at Dimitriou's Jazz Alley
in Seattle on the weekend of the ARSC Conference.  Anyone interested in going?
There aren't many pioneers left and this should be a great show. I was thinking
of Thursday night since the 78 schmoozing session is on Friday. Here's the link:

http://www.jazzalley.com/artist.asp?name=Bobby_Blue_Bland

Let me know if anyone wants to join me.