Re: [ARSCLIST] New U.S. Copyright Laws

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger and Allison Kulp" <thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx>
> My question,is how will this effect internet radio,and uploading music to
the web?

> "Richard L. Hess" <arclists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  It gets worse.
Perhaps we'll all just sit around and make our own
> music and ignore all major labels.

I think we might need new theme songs..."He's In the Jailhouse Now" and
"Eleven More Months and Ten More Days" would probably serve!

Note that I could (so far!) convert these to digital files (if I had the
soft/hardware) and put them on the web...but if any of you US-ians tried
to download them, you might be living out the tunes!