Re: [ARSCLIST] Job Openings

There is an application due today for 2 archivist positions at The Wisconsin Historical Society. One has a sound archives component, but it is only to be 15% of the duties.

http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/about/employment/archivist.asp

Robert Wasserman
Rawasserman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sound Archives Proj. Asst.
Wisconsin Historical Society
608-264-6473

>>> marie.oconnell@xxxxxxx 5/2/2006 7:38 PM >>>
Hello all

It appears that my current position may well be running out of funding at the
end of June, 2006.  Are there any organizations in need of a Sound Archivist?
Please let me know off list.  I have included my home addy also.

Thanking you

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Sound Engineer/Sound Consultant
Center for Oral History & Cultural Heritage
University of Southern Mississippi
Phone: 601-266-6514
Mobile: 601-329-6911