Re: [ARSCLIST] RCA symphonic work competition - 1929

Was waiting for someone to bring him up...

svorg@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:  It might well be by Rufus Harley - famed jazz piper in Philly. You haven't
lived until you've heard his version of Stormy Weather.

http://www.hipwax.com/music/patch/horns_rh.html

Scott

--
    -=sVo=-