To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Which U.S. Orchestra Recorded First?

From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Hello, Steve and all,

just before leaving for the CHARM Symposium

http://www.charm.rhul.ac.uk/content/events/symp_3_prog.html

I would just like to see if I have understood you, Steve, properly;

you answered on 28 March 2006

George, et al,

I responding from home without a copy of the magine to consult, but I hope I
recall enough of the text to respond accurately below, wherever I start a
sentence with "George,": (what a puntctuation cluster!!)

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Brock-Nannestad" <pattac@xxxxxxxx>