best way to access links in postings is generally to block the link and
paste it into your browser window...rather than to click on the URL in
the post.

>>> Marie.OConnell@xxxxxxx 04/04/06 9:12 AM >>>
I get 107 pages of interesting text!
Cheers
Marie

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Audio Engineer/Sound Consultant
The Center For Oral History & Cultural Heritage
The University Of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive #5175
Hattiesburg, MS, 39401-406
Ph: 601-266-6514
Fax: 601-266-6217

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lou Judson
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 11:49 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] CLIR document/ Leader

I get a blank 107 page document - is it just me? Yes I have 7.07
reader...

Lou Judson . Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull
his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you
understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send
signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that
there is no cat. -- Albert Einstein