[ARSCLIST] Did someone mention a library of Sams service folders?

Hi All:

Sorry to be off-topic here. Did someone on this list mention they had a file cabinet of Sam's service folders? If so, would you please ping me off-list? I need a schematic to an old Newcomb record player amp. I'm pretty sure it came out of this type record player:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6618564171

It's a nice little single-ended unit but I could use the schematic so as to properly re-purpose as a general audio amp.

-- Tom Fine