Re: [ARSCLIST] Rock and roll drumming

I think he was speaking of it mystically - out here in Californ-eye-ay it makes perfect sense - the 3 is more balanced, witness the three legged stool.

More than that would be pure speculation! Maybe you could ask Bob what he meant via his website - I think he still lives, anyway!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

Fats Waller as he left the bandstand was asked what jazz was.
He replied, "Lady, if you don't know by now, don't mess with it"