Re: [ARSCLIST] The waltz

Mnemonic. Minor typo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mnemonic

SUNDAY, April 2, 2006 is the start of Pacific Daylight Savings Time and all clocks will be moved forward one (1) hour. Spring ahead!

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

On Mar 30, 2006, at 1:54 PM, Dale francis wrote:

On Mar 30, 2006, at 3:44 PM, Bob Olhsson wrote:

We were taught by my elementary school violin teacher that musical notation is strictly a menomic device.

so I think I know what you mean but the Oxford Dictionary has no word menomic!!!

Dale A. Francis, Owner/Engineer
Long Run Audio :: Athens, Ohio
  : dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :
<http://www.longrunaudio.com/>