Re: [ARSCLIST] Which U.S. Orchestra Recorded First? -- Arthur Fiedler question

sb waltzes

ss

----- Original Message ----- From: "steven c" <stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Which U.S. Orchestra Recorded First? -- Arthur Fiedler question

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Smolian" <smolians@xxxxxxxxx>
And one could believe this, hearing the way Herbert conducts Strauss, the
only example I know of a recording by this composer by him, and far less
sedate and polite than recordings by him of whatles by other composers,
including himself.

What are "whatles" (or what was that intended to be?)? I can't figure
out anything that fits there...

Steven C. Barr

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.3.2/294 - Release Date: 3/27/2006