Re: [ARSCLIST] Webster wire recorder pinch rollers

jerry,
we have a webster 288 model.  we had a vendor here in austin create a plug for
us.  i am sure he would be helpful in telling you how to configure something
like that.  he is very knowledgable.  the company is called Mr. Wizard's
Electronics.  the phone # is: (512) 454-1137.  give him a try.
mark downs

--
MSIS Candidate
Kilgarlin Center for the Cultural Record