Re: [ARSCLIST] Music for commercials

Hi Tom,

I agree. I was just thinking that in the grand scheme of the arts, it does not break my heart that commercials sound cheaper now. Also, my experience is that musicians and others who worked in that world were pretty protective about their "cash cow", one that I am not surprised to see dying. I have seen musicians cut a commercial in one hour and rush to another gig to get paid their 4-hour minimum. Of course, I am also glad that money from plush advertising agencies was used to feed musicians...

Maybe I was just jealous.

Marcos