Re: [ARSCLIST] hometown libraries (was Zits cartoon strip)

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006, steven c wrote:

> [...]

Don't know if you are kidding or not, but I guess you would do what I do
with my online subscription to the Times, you cut and paste. And speaking
of the NY Times...for me, one of the best things our library offers isn't
the coffee shop, but the online, text searchable, file of the NY Times for
its entire history.

It gives you a PDF of the article. It is amazing to me. No more searching
in the Times index, no more going to the shelf to pull the right roll of
microfilm, no more taking the microfilm to the microfilm reader and then
to the microfilm printer (and paying for the copy)...and best of all, I
can get it all from home.

Karl