Re: [ARSCLIST] DAT Dddropouts

Hi Richard,
   Send me your mailing address and I will cut a small
sample to send to you. My email is
eugeneaudio@xxxxxxxxx
 I originally bought mine from TASCAM a few years back
and I think it was pretty expensive. Maybe you can
compare it to the others you mentioned.

Chris
eugene-audio

--- "Richard L. Hess" <arclists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>