Re: [ARSCLIST] DAT Dddropouts

Hi, Chris,

Thanks for the great information.

I have conflicting opinions on to bake or not to bake. I am leery of it for a variety of reasons.

I suspect gunk. What is the cloth-like cleaning material and where can we get some? Is it like Pelon or the micro-fiber lens cloths? Will either of those work?

Thanks!

Richard

Tape Restoration Seminar: MAY 9-12, 2006; details at Web site.