[ARSCLIST] Zits cartoon strip

What's even more frightening is the cartoon from 3/17
in which Jeremy said that he was busy doing research
for a history paper due the next day. His mother muses
"Ah, research! When I think of the hours I spent at
the library when I was your age..." Jeremy then says
"Done!," turns around and asks "Wait...you went to a
library?"

I actually thought the strip's language was a little
stilted when he asked for the URL. I thought for sure
he would ask for the name of the article and just
google it.*

* Google (v) = "to search for information on the
Internet, esp. using the Google search engine."
(Dictionary.reference.com from Webster's New
Millennium? Dictionary of English, Preview Edition (v
0.9.6))

Thom Pease

> Lou Judson wrote:
>
>  Gee, that makes sense to me! I missed the article
as my online sub
>  the NYTimes somehow lapsed...
>
>  Lou Judson Â? Intuitive Audio
>  415-883-2689
>
>  On Mar 21, 2006, at 5:09 PM, David Lennick wrote:
>
>  > Not necessarily....anyone see yesterday's "Zits"
comic strip? The
>  > father is
>  > laughing uproariously and tells the kid, "Jeremy,
you have to read
> this
>  > newspaper article." The son replies,
"Okay...what's the URL?"

>  Or he could even say, Text it to me, only that
would be "txt2M" in
his
>  language.
>
>  ;-)(

Blog: "Audio Librarian: From A to D and Back Again"
at http://www.audiointern.blogspot.com/
E-mail: thompease@xxxxxxxxx