Re: [ARSCLIST] Quarter-inch splicing tabs

I don't do much classical recording or editing, but constantly get people's comments on my live board recordings - "Wow, that is SO much better than their album! Why does the studio CD sound so lifeless?"

Whatever the style of music, over-producing takes the communications back many steps from actual performance.

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689