From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Fine
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 8:21 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Quarter-inch splicing tabs

By the way, I have an EMITape block that sure is a dead ringer for an
EdiTall but has no mention of
Joel Tall's patent. I wonder how they got away with that? It's slightly
longer and fatter than a
regular S-3 block, but I can't see that as a patent-breaking point of
difference since the
tape-holding grooves and cut lines are the same.