Re: [ARSCLIST] LT Demo file...

Thanks for the recommendations.  I had thought about posting the file in a
site such as you suggest, but I thought that there might only be half a
dozen folks who would be interested.  If worst comes to worst, Richard
Hess says he'll host it for me.

It's a shame, but I've been too busy doing audio to get my own Web site
running...and I used to do Web sites for a living!

Strange, variable world...

Cheers,

Chas.

--
Charles Lawson <clawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Professional Audio for CD, DVD, Broadcast & Internet