Re: [ARSCLIST] Quarter-inch splicing tabs

In the infant days of digital audio I used to brag I caould get way more than 44,100 choices of edit points per second... But that was braggadocio. I never counted, But used to do many thousands of edits in audiobooks, where the producer wanted them to be literally perfect as far as mouth noises and breaths and timing went... Much more critical than radio (but not more than commercials! But I am allergic to advertising)...

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689