Re: [ARSCLIST] The Future of RECORD Collecting - Pressing plants

Tom - surprised to see you here!

You should send her to Bob Ohllson in Nashville for Lp mastering, and let her know if is costly.

On the other hand, do you have connections to get vinyl pressings? I'd like to know if so, offlist of appropriate.

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689