Re: [ARSCLIST] Mystery singer -- who is this lady?

I disagree. As a French native speaker, I myself think she's French ( her La la la is quite good) and the end of the word "magnifique" sounds really French.
BUT the about the way she pronounces ?adore? : it either sounds like a fake English accent or a real english one...
It?s not Lilo, not Peggy Lee?