Re: [ARSCLIST] Mystery singer -- who is this lady?

That's a great site !!

Thanks !

Bob Hodge

Robert Hodge,
Senior Engineer
Belfer Audio Archive
Syracuse University
222 Waverly Ave .
Syracuse N.Y. 13244-2010

315-443- 7971
FAX-315-443-4866

>>> loujudson@xxxxxxx 3/7/2006 2:03 PM >>>
or one of these? Sorry, I love a mystery...

http://www.geocities.com/porterguide/cancanrec.html

Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689