Re: [ARSCLIST] Boston Area Sports Sound Collectors

At 3/6/2006 03:55 PM, Matthew Barton wrote:
Have you tried the relevant college radio stations? I can't remember if Northeastern has a radio station, but BU, BC and Harvard all do. Respectively, they are WBUR, WZBC and WHRB, all FM. I believe that BU also had a student-run station broadcasting to the campus. WHRB regularly broadcast Harvard's hockey games.

Knowing how most college radio stations run, it might be more productive to talk to the athletic departments at the colleges involved in the tournament.

John Ross