Re: [ARSCLIST] The Future of RECORD Collecting - an interesting documentary

In a message dated 3/5/2006 5:16:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
insuranceman@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I got a  copy of Scratch for Christmas.  These DJs are like popular
musicologists.  They have encyclopedic knowledge of funk, kitsch,  etc..
Very entertaining book.  They are "like" jazz musicians in a  way.  Maybe
they could be considered  percussionists.

It's a Documentary FILM on DVD, not a book, that I was talking about.

_Scratch (2001/II)_ (http://imdb.com/title/tt0143861/)

Steve