To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 11:48 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Leonid Kogan dates

Can anyone put dates to the following Leonid Kogan recordings:

Khachaturian Violin Concerto w. Khachaturian & USSR State Orchestra
USSR D 0548/9, Concert Hall CHS 1300 (first appears in WERM 3rd Supplement)

Beethoven: Kreutzer Sonata w. Grigori Ginsburg
   Lion GC 30003 (1958 issue; sounds as if recorded off the radio in 1932)

Thanks..DL

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.1.1/271 - Release Date: 2/28/2006